e-Funds- New USD 465 Payment System
USD 465 is moving from RevTrak to e-Funds!
Winfield is pleased to introduce a new program called e-Funds for schools. This program offers various options for parents/guardians who make payments online and is extremely user friendly. Not only will you have the ability to have school fees and lunch payments electronically withdrawn from your checking account or charged to your credit card you have the flexibility to make a payment at any time through the school's website.
The e-Funds for Schools electronic payment service is provided to the school by a third party service provider. The service provider has a nominal fee for their service. There is a $1.00 transaction convenience fee for each payment made through your account. There is also a fee for Non-Sufficient Fund items.
You are in full control of your account and can make a payment at any time that is convenient for you. No payments will be allowed without your knowledge and authorization through this secure payment system. By providing your home and/or work email address, an email notification informing you of the student's name, purpose of the payment, and the amount of the item, will be sent to you each time that a payment is processed. The e-Funds for Schools site is secure and uses industry standard data encryption.
How does e-Funds for Schools work?
- Families set up and maintain their own logins, passwords, and payment preferences. Your account information is retained in a password-protected file.
- e-Funds for Schools will help to eliminate last minute check writing hassles, improve efficiencies and help cut costs for both you and the school district.
- Online payments will help eliminate the worry that your children could lose or forget the money intended for school items or that it might be spent on other non-school related items.
- Payments from a credit card or checking account nay easily be set up.
- Parents/guardians may establish a reoccurring payment or may opt to make a one-time payment.
- The program offers various types of payments to families that include, but are not limited to, school fees and meal service payments. The system may be expanded to include other fees as well.
- Your payment history for the year is available with a click of the mouse.
You will be able to set up your account during enrollment.