MISSION STATEMENT FOR CCSSC
To ensure the success of all exceptional students by having:
- High expectations
- A commitment to excellence
- Services that differentiate instruction based on student need
- Services that confirm the belief that all students will learn and become responsible, productive members of society.
- We are child-centered.
- All kids can and will learn.
- We will make a difference in kids’ lives.
- We value all children.
- We value and respect each other.
- We collaborate with all parents.
- We collaborate with all educational staff.
- We are continually learning and improving.
- We make a difference in student learning by implementing effective research-based instruction.
- We are reliable, knowledgeable, and accessible.
- We are committed to being part of Instructional Support Teams in each building and to assist in the Response to Intervention (RtI) / (Multi-Tiered Systems of Support) MTSS process.